The program consists of two main phases.
Phase I is a 6-day long “technical” module (3*2 days) which aims at acquainting the participants with the different types of medical devices and some key sector-related challenges (for e.g. reimbursement, materiovigilance, traceability etc.). In order to ensure enriched cross-perspectives, each topic will be presented by a duo of corporate/business experts and challenged by the participants in groups.
Phase II is a 4-month long “business” module (between June and November 2016). Eight booming projects, selected by a jury during Phase I, will benefit from an intensive theoretical and practical coaching provided by experienced coaches and experts (both in the medtech and entrepreneurship areas). The objective is to develop, challenge and boost every business aspect of their project in the most efficient way. Customized coaching includes 5 one-day long collective business-oriented sessions, a total of 16 hours of individual coaching per group and peer-reviewed sessions aiming at challenging and strengthening participants’ business pitch.
- Phase I: April 22-23 / May 20-21 / June 3-4, 2016
- Phase II: Starting June 2016
- Phase I: @ Solvay Brussels School: Av. F.D. Roosevelt, 42 – 1050 Brussels
- Phase II: @ impulse.brussels: Chée de Charleroi, 110 – 1060 Brussels
How much ?
- Phase I :
- Starters: 1500€ (incl. VAT)
- Researchers : 2450€ (incl. VAT)
- Companies & Consultants : 3450€ (incl. VAT)
- Phase II (conditional to selection after Phase I):
- Per project selected: 1000€ (incl. VAT)